The area around the monastery Waldsassen, which had properties and landscapes around Waldsassen, Tirschenreuth and Bärnau, was originally designated as “Stiftland”. Today, the peninsula extends from Plößberg in the southwest, over Falkenberg on the border to the Steinwald to Waldsassen in the north and Neualbenreuth in the west.
A fascinating masterpiece is the baroque basilica, as well as the library of the Cistercian Abbey in Waldsassen with hand-carved, life-size figures by Karl Stilp. On the Glasberg, Georg Dientzenhofer created the Trinity Church, already famous at that time, today the landmark.
Our package includes:
- two nights in a comfort room including breakfast from the rich Steinwald-buffet
- two 3-course evening menu
- Visit the Porcelain Museum in Mitterteich
- Visit of the Abbey of Stiftsbasilika and the library of the Cistercian abbey
- Visit of the Holy Trinity Church “Große Kappl”
- Free use of our 500 square meter wellness deck, including pool, bio sauna, Finnish sauna, 2 steam baths and infrared cabin
- Wifi access for the duration of your stay
- Parking directly in front of the house
Package price per person from 169 €
We will grant you a discount of 10 € for each extension night!
Single room surcharge per day 15 €
We wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay at the ARIBO Hotel Erbendorf!
When booking the package, please note that the ARIBO Hotel Erbendorf requires a self-guided tour to the attractions outside the ARIBO Hotel Erbendorf.